domingo, 23 de março de 2008

Peixe..ou lá como lhe xamas !

14-9

I watch the world go round and round
And my life goes by at the speed of sound
I walk the night. And I wonder just where I belong.
My heart is young, but my soul is old
I’ve never been one to do what I was told
My back to the wall. Is the only place I can feel strong.
Heaven only knows what lies before me
Heaven only knows what all my searching is for
All my life I’ve waited for a miracle
But I can’t ask for anything more..
I like to think I’m a faithful man
To resist desire, I do all I can
I Just hope to die in the arms of the woman I love.
I’ve always wondered how to know right from wrong
Looking for a reason to replace what is gone
But somehow the road just seems to lead right back to me...to you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário